Page owner: Information director
Sign up for Editorial Excellence and we'll send you our best tips on grammar, punctuation, language, editorial process and publishing workflows.
You'll also find out about the CIEP's latest resources, courses and events, including free focus papers and articles!
This free newsletter is published every two months. It's aimed at anyone who works with words, but especially those who use the services of editors and proofreaders.
Ready to come on board? Fill in the signup form and we'll do the rest.
That's it! If you think you've subscribed but haven't received any newsletters, or you have other questions, please contact the information director.
You're welcome to read past issues of Editorial Excellence:
- Editors and the environment
- Exploring representation and language
- Questions and queries
- The value of editors
- Working with imaginary worlds
- Get a grip on grammar
- Pieces of a publication
- English without borders
- Editors don't just edit
- Plain English: why bother?
- The SfEP is now the CIEP: How chartership will benefit everyone
- Continuing professional development
- Solving problems
- Life beyond the page
- Equality, diversity, inclusion
- Editing business content
- A global profession
- Managing workflow
- Education, education, education
- What is editorial best practice?
- Collaboration in publishing
- Proofreading and copy-editing CPD
- Quality control for words
Copy and publication dates for next issues
If you'd like to suggest an article or feature, please contact the information team.
|Issue||Copy date||Publication date|
|Jan 2022||13 Jan||27 Jan|
|Mar 2022||17 Mar||31 Mar|
|May 2022||13 May||27 May|
|Jul 2022||14 Jul||28 Jul|
|Sep 2022||15 Sep||29 Sep|
|Nov 2022||10 Nov||24 Nov|
|Jan 2023||12 Jan||26 Jan|