Benefits for Corporate Members
Benefits for your organisation
Unlimited free adverts
Issue unlimited free advertisements to our members to place freelance projects or recruit in-house staff.
Your advert will be emailed to all of our Professional Members (PMs) and Advanced Professional Members (APMs), our top two grades. This means they have demonstrated substantial training, experience and skills and have supplied good references from clients. Or, if you are looking for specialist skills or knowledge, we can send your advert to APMs only.
Receive 30% discount on the non-member rates for our training courses (yearly limits apply):
|Number of discounted training
places per membership year
You will also receive preferential rates for tailor-made in-house editorial training/CPD.
Discounted conference fees
Receive 10% discount on the non-member conference fees (limits apply), and 50% discount for one named delegate willing to contribute to the conference programme.
Speak to us about special arrangements that will benefit us both, such as
- opportunities to meet freelancers with relevant skills and expertise
- tailored in-house training, CPD and bespoke courses
- speakers or session leaders for your events.
Discounts for your staff who join as individuals
Your editorial workers are welcome to join us as individual members, and we will offer them the following discounts:
- If they are attending our conference and join as individuals at the time of booking or at the conference itself, they will benefit from a 50% discount on their first year’s membership fee.
- If they join at any other time, they will benefit from a 20% discount on their first year’s membership fee.